The Risingstars Boot Camp, presented by Techstars, is an intense 2-day program to help early-stage entrepreneurs build viable, sustainable and revenue-generating technology start-up companies. Participants will receive intensive hands-on guidance and coaching on their business models directly from Techstars mentors and other successful entrepreneurs. The Boot Camp will culminate with a Demo Day presentation to potential investors. The goal of Techstars' Risingstars Boot Camp is to extend start-up opportunities to demographic groups that are currently underrepresented in the technology start-up community.
- The Boot Camp will begin on Thursday, July 3rd and end on Saturday, July 5th.
- Up to 25 early-stage minority entrepreneurs will be selected to participate.
- Applications will be accepted until April 15, 2014.
- Participants will selected by May 15, 2014.
- One Entrepreneur will be selected to become a PowerMoves.NOLA fellow and receive a $50,000 investment. Learn about PowerMoves.NOLA Fellowships.
- One participant will be awarded a $25,000 cash prize.
- Risingstars will also select up to five entrepreneurs to join their mentorship program.